- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most travelers will make a connection in San Juan, Montego Bay, or Aruba. To connect through Aruba, you'll likely have to book your flight on a tiny island-hopper directly with the island-based airline.
Atlanta (Delta, seasonal), Miami (American), and New York-Newark (United). American Airlines also offers service from San Juan.
Hato International Airport. The airport has car-rental facilities, duty-free shops, and restaurants. CUR. 5999/839-1000.
American Airlines (5999/869-5707.)
Dutch Antilles Express. This airline offers connecting service from Aruba, Caracas, Santo Domingo, and St. Maarten. 5999/461-3009. www.flydae.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe