- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Street crime in western Cuba is far less of a problem than in most parts of the world. Gay and lesbian travelers would be wise to be discreet, as attitudes toward same-sex lovers—though difficult to predict—tend to be informed by a combination of machismo and early post-revolutionary puritanism about gays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's