- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Bus service to western Cuba from other parts of the mainland is available. Buses between the Varadero station and Havana's Terminal Ómnibus are quick and frequent. Generally, Víazul is used by most tourists and offers comfortable service. Don't be surprised if the bus stops from time to time, as the drivers collect or deliver goods or passengers in what seems like their own private business.
Varadero Station. Autopista Sur y Calle 36. 45/291-473.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's