Sights & Attractions in Western Cuba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Things to Do in Varadero
Cueva de Ambrosio
The Cueva de Ambrosio contains some 72 aboriginal drawings thought...
The Delfinarium has a troupe of acrobatic dolphins to admire...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Varadero|
The du Pont mansion, Mansión Xanadú, was christened after a verse...
|Houses / Mansions||Varadero|
The Museo Municipal is housed in Varadero's prettiest early 20th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Varadero|
Parque Josone, a municipal park that once was the home of a wealthy...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe