- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
This excellent beachfront seafood eatery is named for the albacore, or long-fin, tuna, which has darker meat than the bonito and—as served here with a lemon-based sauce—is exquisite. But Albacora is more than a one-trick pony; it serves other seafood specialties, from lobster to crab to calamari.
- Address: Calle 60, esquina de Calle Mar, Varadero, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/61–3650
- Location: Varadero
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more