- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Museo a la Batalla de Ideas
Museo a la Batalla de Ideas Review
Inspired by the battle to repatriate Elián González, the 7-year-old rescued off the coast of Florida in 1999, the Museo a la Batalla de Ideas is a history of Cuba's battle for independence. Everything from the two English cannonballs fired in 1756 to the cross given to Elián by Reverend John Brown Campbell traces Cuba's struggle to achieve and maintain its national sovereignty.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more