- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Barbacoa Steak House
Barbacoa Steak House Review
This popular steak house is located in an attractive colonial-style villa and serves specialties including beef fillet Chateaubriand, grilled beef, or strip loin. The restaurant also serves a variety of seafood plates, including the tempting grilled lobster with garlic and butter. Three separate menu options for less than 5 cuc are also attractive offers. This is an excellent, well-priced choice for those who have exhausted their culinary appetites in one of the many nearby all-inclusive resorts or are just interested in more private dining. Decor is classical, tasteful, and almost elegant.
- Address: Calle 64, esquina 1ra Avenida, Varadero, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/66–7795
- Location: Varadero
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more