- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
La Boca Review
The country criollo cooking is acceptable enough to make you overlook the busloads of travelers on package tours that fill this restaurant daily. Roast crocodile tail is the specialty; it's believed to be an aphrodisiac. The chicken in criollo sauce is standard fare, as is the pargo (red snapper).
- Address: Carretera 3-1-16, Km 19 south of Australia, , Matanzas Province
- Phone: 59/2808
- Location: Península de Zapata
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2499 -- Cuba 6-Nt. Vacation w/Hotels, Tours & Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more