- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
La Boca Review
The country criollo cooking is acceptable enough to make you overlook the busloads of travelers on package tours that fill this restaurant daily. Roast crocodile tail is the specialty; it's believed to be an aphrodisiac. The chicken in criollo sauce is standard fare, as is the pargo (red snapper).
- Address: Carretera 3-1-16, Km 19 south of Australia, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 59/2808
- Location: Península de Zapata
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more