- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- unique ecological theme and verdant terraces. What more to ask?
- wine list at restaurant is pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Moka Review
This hotel's fine restaurant, its ecological theme, and the comfortable all-but-outdoor rooms with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that lead to terraces make it a hostelry worth seeking out if you plan to spend time in the Soroa area. An immense tree stands in the reception area, escaping overhead through four skylights. The bar and restaurant ($–$$) seem suspended over the valley's edge. The unique spot in the middle of the rain forest is still less than an hour from Havana.
- Address: Las Terrazas, Pinar del Río
- Phone: 48/778–8600
- Location: Soroa and Environs
- 27 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more