- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
El Cochinito Review
At first glance, this simple restaurant may seem too fly-infested and generally under-maintained to think about dining in. However, the locals choose it over the other options in town for a reason: the pork specialties such as chicharrones de cerdo (pork crisp), masas (pork loin), and cochinillo asado (roast pig) are delicious.
- Address: Calle 39, esquina de Calle 24, Nueva Gerona
- Phone: 46/32–2809
- Location: Isla de la Juventud
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more