- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Casa de Don Tomás
Casa de Don Tomás Review
The excellent local cuisine, the setting inside Viñales's oldest house (circa 1822), and the charming service make this place memorable. And the trio here sings so well it can be hard to swallow because of the lump in your throat. The delicias de Don Tomás (a concoction of ham, pork, chicken, lobster, and sausage) is a favorite, as is the tasajo a lo guajiro (shredded beef in a criollo sauce).
- Address: Calle Salvador Cisneros 141, Viñales, Pinar del Río
- Phone: 48/79–6300
- Location: Valle de Viñales
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more