- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
This Afro-Cuban crafts center, dance venue, and restaurant just outside of town is highly acclaimed. The decor at the restaurant—which is famed for its pollo ahumado (smoked)—is basic bohío style, with wood beams and a cane roof. The bar and cabaret are the city's top nightspots. Keep your eyes peeled for the Arrieta sisters, Irma and Yordanka, two of the best dancers.
- Address: Carretera Viñales, Km 2, Pinar del Río, Pinar del Río
- Phone: 48/77–8199
- Location: Pinar del Río
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more