- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
El Mesón del Quijote
El Mesón del Quijote Review
Cuban and international specialties are prepared here—from paella to fabada marinera (seafood bean stew)—and the creative chef adds extraordinarily innovative touches. Other specialties of the house include filet mignon, lobster, fish, and shrimp. The restaurant is conveniently located near to some of the popular hotels, and it's a great stop for those who are looking for additional dining options to their all-inclusive packages.
- Address: Carretera de las Américas, Reparto La Torre, Varadero, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/66–7796
- Location: Varadero
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more