- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Punta Perdíz Review
This boat-shaped hulk is the area's best restaurant, with fine views over the water from its upper deck. Fresh shrimp, pargo, and lobster dominate the menu, with pollo relleno de camarones (chicken stuffed with shrimp) and grillada de Montemar (a mixed grill of red snapper, shrimp, and lobster) leading the way.
- Address: Carretera Playa Larga-Playa Girón, Km 52, Playa Girón, Matanzas Province
- Phone: 45/98-5567
- Location: Playa Girón
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2499 -- Cuba 6-Nt. Vacation w/Hotels, Tours & Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more