Western Cuba Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Western Cuba Hotel Reviews
There are luxury hotels in Varadero and Cayo Largo, charming hotels around Viñales, modern accommodations at María la Gorda, and ecologically engineered hotels in the reserve around Soroa. Lodging on the Península de Zapata ranges from the simple farm bohíos (thatch-roof cabins) at the Batey de Pedro to the fading beach hotels around Playa Girón. In towns and cities outside Havana, rooms are available in casas particulares (private houses), though quarters may be cramped. Nearly all government-operated hotels take credit cards not affiliated with U.S. banks or companies.
Browse Western Cuba Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's