Western Cuba Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Western Cuba Hotel Reviews
There are luxury hotels in Varadero and Cayo Largo, charming hotels around Viñales, modern accommodations at María la Gorda, and ecologically engineered hotels in the reserve around Soroa. Lodging on the Península de Zapata ranges from the simple farm bohíos (thatch-roof cabins) at the Batey de Pedro to the fading beach hotels around Playa Girón. In towns and cities outside Havana, rooms are available in casas particulares (private houses), though quarters may be cramped. Nearly all government-operated hotels take credit cards not affiliated with U.S. banks or companies.
Browse Western Cuba Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2999 -- Cuba: 8-Night Vacation w/Airfare, Hotel and Tours Friendly Planet Travel