- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most international flights into Cuba land at Havana's Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí, a modern glass-and-steel facility 17 km (10 mi) south of Havana (via the Plaza de la Revolución and Avenida de la Independencia/Avenida Rancho Boyeros). The nearby Terminal Aerocaribbean serves domestic flights and those throughout the Caribbean. The Aeropuerto Nacional, 1 km (½ mi) south of the international airport, serves domestic flights only.
Taxis or rental cars are currently the only means of transport to and from the airports. The fare from either airport to town is about 20 cuc.
Aeropuerto Internacional Jose Marti. 7/266-4644 or 7/266-4133.
Aeropuerto Nacional. 7/649-5576.
Terminal Aerocaribbean. 7/642-0100.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe