- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jaimanitas is a sweet little fishing village composed of wooden houses built of tongue-and-groove boarding and painted in pastels. Fresh fish and a friendly atmosphere make this a good place to visit. The mouth of the Río Jaimanitas marks the western end of town; the Club Habana is at the eastern edge. Miramar ends at the Marina Hemingway, a yachting facility just across the Río Jaimanitas. Unless you want to see some yachts or arrange a fishing trip, there's not much to see here aside from the modern hotel complexes and the marina itself.
- Location: Vedado, Miramar, and Beyond
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more