- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bodegón Onda Review
In a quiet corner of the Hotel El Comendador, this restaurant certainly offers the best value in the district. The menu's array of tapas includes bread with cheese, fish, tomato, pizzas, and more. And on top of that, grilled fare has been added to the menu, including vegetables, chicken, pork, and fish. Tapas servings vary from 1 to 3 cuc, a great deal in any destination. Grilled offerings can be had for 18 cuc pesos for two persons, another great deal. Service is rather slow, but friendly.
- Address: Hotel El Comendador, Calle Obrapía 55, La Habana Vieja, Havana
- Phone: 7/867–1037
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more