- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Da' Isabel Review
This restaurant has changed both its location and its name and, unfortunately, it has decidedly gone downhill. More elaborate and expensive dishes can probably be given a pass, but it's still a great place for a snack. Losing the attractive allure of a stately mansion for a setting doesn't help, even if you only move next door. Nevertheless, Da'Isabel (formerly Don Giovanni) still serves noteworthy pizzas and tasty criollo dishes. It still couldn't be in a better location in the old quarter. You will find a variety of dishes here including burgers, sandwiches, seafood and steaks. If you insist on splurging here, try the house grilled lobster Da' Isabel, served with olive-oil and garlic.
- Address: Empedrado, between Tacón and Mercaderes, La Habana Vieja, Havana
- Phone: 7/861–2183
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more