- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taberna El Molino
Taberna El Molino Review
This recently opened eatery is at the rear of the quiet and elegant Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno. The decor here is simple and understated. The dishes range from alluring fare like grilled seafood, langoustines, or filet mignon to the simple, homey stuffed chicken and vegetables that Cubans seem to favor. Desserts are uninspiring, including such standbys as cheesecake, chocolate cake, and ice cream, but try the strong but tasty Café Cubano to top off your meal.
- Address: Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno, Calle O'Reilly 253, e/Cuba y Aguiar La Habana Vieja, Havana
- Phone: 7/862–4127
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more