Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno
At a Glance
- an intimate environment in a unique architectural space
- the hotel doesn't have its own reception area, which it shares it with the neighboring Hotel Florida
Hotel Marqués de Prado Ameno Review
This 18th-century town house is a more private and tranquil property than its sister hotel, the adjacent Hotel Florida. One of Habana Vieja's newest hotels—it opened in 2008—the inner courtyard's hanging tropical plants make it feel like a real private hideaway from the busy, crowded surrounding streets. The decor here is rustic and the rooms small, but they still have a quality finish. Hidden away on the top floor is an air-conditioned 24-hour Internet café, Ciber Café, with printing capabilities and personalized services. The hotel's signature restaurant is the Taberna El Molino, serving Spanish and Cuban favorites.
- Address: Calle O'Reilly 253, e/Cuba and Aguiar, La Habana Vieja, Havana | Map It
- Phone: 7/862–4127
- Website: www.habaguanexhotels.com/pt/hoteis/hotelmarquesdepradoameno.asp
- Location: La Habana Vieja
- 16 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.