- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Los Nardos Review
It's easy to miss unless you know it's there, but our top restaurant pick in Havana is right across from the Capitolio. This is one of the most popular restaurants among locals, where Chef Angel Ochoa cooks up a storm of hefty portions. There's virtually no exterior signage, and the restaurant is decorated with locally crafted wooden lamps, tables, and chairs, giving the dining room an eclectic decor and a romantic ambience. Chicken, lobster, and a unique cheese soup are only some of the great dishes. Make sure that you are on the 1st floor—and not the upper floor, which is another less stellar eatery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more