- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Also known as Casa de la Parra (House of the Grape Arbor), this simple restaurant specializes in criollo and Vietnamese food, an unlikely combination until you remember that any foe of Uncle Sam's is a friend of Fidel's. The varied menu includes such dishes as arroz Vietnamita (with chicken, chorizo, and shrimp) and boniato cocido (boiled yam) to the more upscale grilled lobster. While the price is right, waiters can be a tad obnoxious here, and the service in general could be much better.
- Address: Calle Brasil (Teniente Rey) y Calle Bernaza, Centro Habana, Havana
- Phone: 7/867–1029
- Location: Centro Habana
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more