Outside our room
The open terrace area
Before becoming the home of Don Pedro Regalado Pedroso y Zayas in 1801, this building—one of the earliest in the original town of San Cristóbal de La Habana—served as a cabildo, a jailhouse, a butcher shop, and then a fish market. It's now an intimate hotel overlooking Havana's harbor. Rooms are tastefully restored and have the full complement of modern amenities. The hotel's recently opened tapas restaurant, Bodegón Onda, is open until 4 pm and is the best value
in the Habana Vieja area for lunch.
Calle Obrapía 55, Havana, Cuba