- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Villa Esperanza Review
Wine flows freely at this diminutive villa run by Hubert Corrales and Manolo Arceo. The tables are invariably filled with interesting people who seem to enjoy the funky decor and classic Cuban music as well as the food. Keep your eyes peeled for crema africana (deconstructed black beans with cumin, garlic, rice, and laurel), plátanos ochún (with honey, garlic, and hot pepper), and sweet-and-sour red snapper or chicken, prepared either with honey or oranges.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more