- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Fontana Review
Chef Ernesto Blanco blends the aromas and flavors of Moorish and Sephardic cooking with those of Cuba (and elsewhere in the Caribbean), Spain, and Africa. The result is some of Havana's most inventive cuisine. At this friendly, graceful garden restaurant, you can order such appetizers as tostones rellenos (stuffed with ropa vieja, guacamole, or diced ham) and such main dishes as emperador al ajillo (swordfish with garlic flambéed in aged rum).
- Address: Calle 3, No. 305, esquina de Calle 46 Miramar, Havana
- Phone: 7/202–8337
- Location: Miramar
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more