- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cava de Vinos
Cava de Vinos Review
It's a long way from the Malecón, but this wine cellar and restaurant is in the same complex as the sizzling Macumba dance and music club, which means yours can be an evening of wining, dining, and dancing. Choose from the menu's Cuban and international dishes as well as from one of the finest wine selections in the Antilles.
- Address: La Giraldilla, Calle 222, esquina de Calle 37, La Coronela/La Lisa, Havana
- Phone: 7/833–0568
- Location: Miramar
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture,... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more