- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Its name means "heaven's temple" in Mandarin, and this temple to Chinese cuisine has enough worshipers that you'll be lucky to find a spot inside. No matter, though, as there are tables outside as well—all the better for watching passersby on Chinatown's wildest street. The fresh vegetables, tasty seafood, and lamb brochettes come at prices that (almost) make you plead to pay more. Certain dishes (such as the crispy duck) must be ordered in advance.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more