Gran Teatro de la Habana
Gran Teatro de la Habana Review
Gran Teatro de la Habana, also known as the Teatro García Lorca, has a spectacular baroque facade with white marble angels dancing gracefully on its four corner towers. It's a beautiful place to see operas, jazz shows, symphony performances, and plays. In addition, the National Ballet performs here under the direction of Alicia Alonso, who is now in her 80s but is still Cuba's honorary prima ballerina. There are two theaters here: the Sala García Lorca and the Sala Antonin Artaud, which is known for its avant-garde theater productions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's