Running in Havana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Although the air quality can be poor, the Malecón is a picturesque place to jog, for the human as well as for the marine scenery. The Estadio Juan Abrahantes, just south of the university, has a well-groomed track-and-field complex that's open to serious runners (call ahead for details). Calle Zapata equine de Calle G (Av. de los Presidentes), Vedado, Havana. 7/878-6959.
There are places to run (there's a 2-cuc locker fee) at the Ciudad Deportivo. Av. de la Independencia/Rancho Boyeros y Via Blanca, Palatino, Havana. 7/40-3302.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's