Golf in Havana
The Club de Golf Habana is a 15-minute (and roughly 15-cuc) taxi ride south of downtown Havana. Though a little rough, the course offers a good walk in the sun, and the swimming pool and Hoyo 19 bar are both good places to relax after a round. Greens fees are 20 cuc for 9 holes, 30 cuc for 18 holes. A top set of clubs rents for 10 cuc, and caddies cost 10 cuc for 9 holes, 15 cuc for 18 holes. If you'd like to play, call ahead to be sure there's not a tournament on. Carretera de Vento, Km 8, Capdevila. 7/45-4578.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's