- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Holguín and Santiago have international airports, and there are smaller airports in Bayamo, Guantánamo, and Baracoa. Cubana has several daily flights between Havana and Santiago, a daily flight between Havana and Holguín and Santiago, and weekly flights from Santiago to Baracoa.
Holguín's Aeropuerto Internacional Frank País is just south of the city. A taxi into town costs $10, and transfers are available to both Holguín and Guardalavaca. The airport also sees a good deal of international charter-flight service.
Santiago's Aeropuerto Internacional Antonio Maceo is 8 km (5 mi) south of the city center; a taxi ride into town will cost about $10. Havanatur operates an airport shuttle service, but you must make arrangements in advance; the costs are $15 round-trip, $10 one-way.
Aeropuerto Gustavo Rizo. Baracoa. 21/45376.
Aeropuerto Carlos Manuel Cespedes. Bayamo. 23/42-7514.
Aeropuerto Mariana Grajales. Guantanamo. 21/35-5454.
Aeropuerto Internacional Antonio Maceo. Santiago de Cuba. 226/69-1014.
Aeropuerto Internacional Frank Pais. Holguin. 24/46-2534.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's