Sights & Attractions in Eastern Cuba
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Sights & Attractions Eastern Cuba
|A-B C D-K L-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alto del Naranjo
It's a steep 5-km (3-mi) ascent from Santo Domingo village to...
|Viewpoints, Information Centers||Parque Nacional Turquino|
Antiguo Cuartel Moncada
On July 26, 1953, Castro and 100 men attempted to storm this...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Santiago de Cuba|
At the Aquario Baconao you can see sharks, seals, eels, turtles...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Parque Baconao|
Bahía de Naranjo
Just 1 km (½ mi) west of Playa Esmerelda is Bahía de Naranjo...
|Nature Preserves, Zoos / Aquariums||Guardalavaca|
Balcón de Velázquez
Once used by authorities to monitor boat traffic, today this...
|Viewpoints||Santiago de Cuba|
Guardalavaca is part of the county of Banes, whose urban center...
Basilica del Cobre
After a 20 km (12 mi) drive through the countryside northwest...
|Religious Sites||Santiago de Cuba|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's