- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Playa Pesquero Review
Twelve kilometers (7 miles) west of Bahía de Naranjo along the Carretera Holguín–Guardalavaca (Holguín–Guardalavaca Highway) is Playa Pesquero, a cove whose shallow, clear waters and white sands are surrounded by greenery; indeed, the area is often referred to as the Costa Verde (Green Coast). If you stay in one of the resorts here, consider renting a car for a day trip into the interior.
- Location: Guardalavaca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture,... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more