- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- it's built around a pristine beach surrounded by cliffs
- you're out of luck if you are looking for good entertainment around here
- Address: Carretera de Baconao, Km 4.5, Arroyo La Costa, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/68–6363
- Location: Parque Baconao
- 200 rooms.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more