- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Check Rates from our Partners
Villa Santiago Review
At the edge of the Vista Alegre neighborhood are these accommodations in 12 houses, all former residences built in the 1950s. A stay here is similar to a stay in a casa particular, except the houses are run by the state-owned Gaviota tour operator. Three to six rooms are available in each house; all are comfortable and well maintained. The service is reliable.
- Address: Av. Manduley 502, esquina de Calle 19, Reparto Vista Alegre Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/64–1368
- Location: Santiago de Cuba
- 47 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more