- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Plaza de la Revolución
Plaza de la Revolución Review
The Plaza de la Revolución, 3 km (2 mi) northeast of central Holguín, has a marble bust of local hero General Calixto García and his marble mausoleum. This wide, open park is used for political rallies and other events. Look for the white colonial building containing the Communist Party headquarters.
- Location: Holguín
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more