At a Glance
- the pool has lively activities
- typical Soviet-style architecture and atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Pernik Review
Partially paid for by the Bulgarian government (it's named for a town in Bulgaria), this Soviet-inspired hotel has more than 200 rooms and plenty of amenities. For a lively atmosphere, head to the pool. For better-than-average Cuban specialties and frequent live-music performances, head to the main restaurant ($), Sofia—named after the Bulgarian capital, of course.
- Address: Av. Dimitrov y Av. XX Aniversario, Holguín, Holguín
- Phone: 24/48–1011
- Location: Holguín
- 202 rooms
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's