- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Plaza Julio Grave de Peralta
Plaza Julio Grave de Peralta Review
The Plaza Julio Grave de Peralta, locally called Parque de las Flores (Flower Park), is bounded by Luz Caballero, Aricios, Maceo, and Libertad streets. On its northern end are murals of Cuban patriots of the Revolution and previous wars of independence. Look for the portrait of a youthful Fidel; it may be the only one you'll see in Cuba. The Catedral de San Isidorio, on Calle Libertad, dates from 1720.
- Location: Holguín
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more