- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Casa de la Trova
Casa de la Trova Review
The folksy trova combines African rhythms with Spanish guitar, and the lyrics explore themes of romance or social protest. The Casa de la Trova has daily shows where groups play in one of four shifts: 10 am–2 pm, 3–7, 8:30–10, and 10 pm–2 am. Admission is 1 or 2 cuc, and drinks and sandwiches are sold.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more