- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Taberna de Dolores
Taberna de Dolores Review
Conversation and music linger in the air at this authentic Cuban restaurant. Long white flowers known as campanitas blancas hang from the trellis of a broad interior courtyard. A marble staircase leads up to a narrow 2nd floor and its long bar. Diners at tables on the balcony survey Plaza Dolores.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more