- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Gaviota Villa Maguana
At a Glance
- the setting is intimate
- on a stunning beachfront
- a little hard to find, especially at night
Gaviota Villa Maguana Review
If you like the idea of sitting in the shade on a rocking chair steps from a secluded, palm-lined beach, this guest house is perfect. The sands here are white, and the waters are protected by a cove. The house is simple, offering such basic comforts as a common TV lounge. As there are only four rooms, you must make reservations well in advance through the Hotel Castillo or any Gaviota office.
- Address: Playa Maguana, Baracoa, Guantánamo
- Phone: 21/64-5106
- Location: Baracoa
- 4 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2199 -- Cuba: 5-Nt. Escorted Havana Tour w/Air, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more