Gaviota Villa Maguana
At a Glance
- the setting is intimate
- on a stunning beachfront
- a little hard to find, especially at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Gaviota Villa Maguana Review
If you like the idea of sitting in the shade on a rocking chair steps from a secluded, palm-lined beach, this guest house is perfect. The sands here are white, and the waters are protected by a cove. The house is simple, offering such basic comforts as a common TV lounge. As there are only four rooms, you must make reservations well in advance through the Hotel Castillo or any Gaviota office.
- Address: Playa Maguana, Baracoa, Guantánamo
- Phone: 21/64–5106
- Location: Baracoa
- 4 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's