- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Mirador de Mayabe
At a Glance
- the rooms are beautifully appointed
- in the rainy season, mosquitoes are a problem here, so bring plenty of bug spray
Check Rates from our Partners
Mirador de Mayabe Review
You can stay in one of the hillside cabins or in the gracious Casa del Pancho, whose beautifully appointed rooms have balconies. Either way, chances are you'll have a good view of Holguín Valley from any room in this hotel. The on-site bar-restaurant, Taberna Pancho ($), serves decent fare, although its biggest draw may be its mascot: a beer-drinking donkey named Poncho.
- Address: Loma del Mayabe, La Cuaba, Holguín, Holguín
- Phone: 24/42–2160
- Location: Holguín
- 4 rooms, 20 cabins.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more