- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Hotel San Juan
Hotel San Juan Review
The setting is bucolic: at the foot of San Juan Hill and surrounded by trees and fields. Rooms in the villa-style accommodations are appealing, and all have satellite TV. You can spend time by the rectangular pool, on the pleasant terrace, or in the bar, which is open 24 hours and has live music in the evening.
- Address: Carretera a Siboney, Km 1.5, Reparto San Juan, Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/68–7200
- Location: Santiago de Cuba
- 112 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture,... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more