- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
1900 Santiago Review
In the former mansion of the rum-making Bacardí family, this restaurant is a Santiago standard. Although the dishes lack a sense of adventure, you can't beat the ambience. The formal dining room, with its antique furnishings, is particularly striking; the informal back patio, whose offerings vary only slightly from those inside, is a good spot for a drink.
- Address: Calle Bartolomé Masó (San Basilio) 354, e/Calle Pío Rosado/Comisaria y Calle Hartman/San Félix, Centro Histórico Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/62–3507
- Location: Santiago de Cuba
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more