- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
At a Glance
- the most impressive hotel in town with the best views of the city
- a long haul from the town
- noise from the city travels up
Hotel Castillo Review
El Castillo de Seboruco was renovated and transformed into this charming hotel. Views are of Baracoa—from its quaint historic center to its malecón—El Yunque, and the sea. Even the pool and its terrace offer panoramic vistas, though a 3rd-floor bar provides some of the best perspectives. Rooms mix comfortable, classic antiques with modern conveniences, and the attentive staff provides top-notch service. At this writing, 28 additional rooms are under construction in an annex just north of the main buildings.
- Address: Calle Calixto García, Loma El Paraíso, Baracoa, Guantánamo
- Phone: 21/64–5165
- Location: Baracoa
- 34 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more