- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Hotel Balcón del Caribe
Hotel Balcón del Caribe Review
On a coastal cliff a few minutes' walk from El Morro, this hotel has spectacular views. The staff is friendly, and the San Pedro del Mar Cabaret next door has nightly spectaculars. All guest quarters have satellite TV; some have minibars. You'll need a car to reach Santiago, 6 km (4 mi) away, but the drive is splendid.
- Address: Ruta Turística (Carretera del Morro), Km 7, El Morro, Santiago de Cuba, Santiago de Cuba
- Phone: 22/69–1011
- Location: Santiago de Cuba
- 72 rooms, 22 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Recently relaxed travel restrictions mean that Cuba, with its beautiful architecture and vibrant culture, ... Read more
The longstanding travel restrictions between the US and Cuba continue to ease, with new licenses granted... Read more
We recently asked you, dear readers, about your most unforgettable travel experiences.... Read more