Restaurant Don Antonio
Restaurant Don Antonio Review
Although this state-run spot serves much of the same flavorless food as its many state-run neighbors, its setting in a restored colonial mansion on Plaza Dolores is terrific. Fans spin slowly overhead from a lofty wooden ceiling, and large windows open to the plaza's northwest corner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's