- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
Playa las Coloradas
Throughout Granma Province, signs marking municipal limits bear the town name and an image of the Granma, the boat that carried Castro and his rebels to Cuba in their 1956 "invasion" of the island. Playa las Coloradas is the beach where it all began.
Playa las Coloradas at a Glance
Elsewhere in Eastern Cuba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's