- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
The charming, cheerful port of Manzanillo stretches 3 km (2 mi) along the Bahía de Guacanayabo. It has a beautiful historic district whose pastel-painted structures have elements of Moorish architecture. And while you're here you'll undoubtedly hear some street-organ music; the instruments were first imported to Cuba through this city, which is still full of them.
Manzanillo at a Glance
Elsewhere in Eastern Cuba
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's